For some time now, we have been spotlighting the chapters and narrators from the first installment of the audio book; I’m A Graduate Now What? – The Journey to Self-Discovery, across our social media handles.
So far the response has been incredible. People are asking questions, giving constructive feedback, and some even going as far as buying SIM cards so they can access the content. This is insightful. It further buttresses our belief that people want more than entertainment.
We will be launching part Two (Planning Your Career) pretty soon. It features;
- Chapter 11: Understanding The Labour Market narrated by Audu Maikori, President, Chocolate City Group
- Chapter 12: How The Mind Of An Employer Works narrated by Bilikiss Adebiyi-Abiola, CEO, WeCyclers
- Chapter 13: These Top 5 Skills Will Get You Hired narrated by Adekunbi Adeoye, ED, Sesewa
- Chapter 14: Conducting A Skills Audit narrated by Lydia Idakula Sobogun, CEO, Gbagyichild Entertainment
- Chapter 15: Mapping Your Career narrated by Femi Longe, Co-Founder, CCHub and
- Chapter 16: Managing Your Expectations narrated by Ukinebo Dare, CEO, Poise
If you haven’t listened to part 1 yet, don’t worry it’s not going anywhere. Listen to excerpts here; http://bit.ly/2iBqZ2d. To access the full content subscribe to the audio book by sending YES to 669 or on Cloud9 via https://goo.gl/2lVAoU (ETISALAT NUMBERS ONLY). Subscription rates are; N25/Day, N50/Week or N150/month.
Follow ABBPOfficial on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for updates.
Please share with your friends. Don’t enjoy this alone…
#AudiobooksinAfrica #ImAGraduateNowWhat #TheAnswerishear #GraduatePro
#ABBPOfficial #thejourneytoselfdiscovery #Planningyourcareer